Hi everyone! Well it looks like we all survived the eclipse; and as far as I know, we are all still here 🙂
It’s been a while since I shared a printable, so today I am sharing for us all, my newly created Proverbs 31 Woman Monthly Tracker for our bullet journals (or regular journals or planners). It’s sized to fit an A5-journal (8″ x 5.5″). I will share the pdf, then under that will be a short tutorial for how I’m planning to use mine. So let’s get right to it 🙂
This is an update from my weekly tracker and last-minute attempt to turn that one into a monthly. You can get the weekly from that post here.
Click on the thumbnail here to pull up the full-sized pdf file to print –>
Now that you have the file, I suggest you print it on sticker paper so you can just adhere it to your journal. You can print it on sticker paper like this type I use or you can print it on regular paper and tape or glue it in. The choice is yours 🙂
This is for personal use only. I would appreciate any shares include the source back to this blog.
Ok, this is how I use it:
There are 10 characteristics of the Proverbs 31 woman, so I made 10 wedges in our wheel (plus an extra one with a blank category for you to add one of your choice). Each wedge has 31 numbered squares in it aligning with the 31 days of the month. So there are 31 squares for the “Faith” wedge, 31 squares for the “Marriage” wedge, and so on. The idea is to color in the number of the day of the month when something in your day lines up with that category of the Proverbs 31 woman.
In this first image we’ll assume it’s the first day of the month. I did laundry today, so I go to the “Homemake” wedge (Homemaking). I color in the number one for the wedge for homemaking:
I also did some blogging today, so I choose a different color and color in the one square in the “Industry” wedge. Then continue doing this for the rest of the days of the month:
You can color in the categories in the circle to match the wedge color if you’d like. A different color for each wedge, or two colors alternating every other one. You can color it according to the season or your theme:
You can color in the text, “Proverbs 31” at the top as well. This is something like what you may wind up with at the end of the month. I colored these in to use as an example, so this is for the tutorial’s sake, not my real current tracker.
So the goal is to get as much as the wedge colored in as possible 🙂
I use Prismacolor colored pencils and you can see the number through the color. You can use markers, etc. if you don’t mind not seeing the number underneath.
So in order to know the characteristics of the Proverbs 31 woman, so we can see what to color in, here is the list (this is on the printable pdf as well):
THE 10 VIRTUES OF THE PROVERBS 31 WOMAN
1. Faith – A Virtuous Woman serves God with all of her heart, mind, and soul. She seeks His will for her life and
follows His ways. (Proverbs 31: 26, Proverbs 31: 29 – 31, Matthew 22: 37, John 14: 15, Psalm 119: 15
2. Marriage – A Virtuous Woman respects her husband. She does him good all the days of her life. She is
trustworthy and a helpmeet. (Proverbs 31: 11- 12, Proverbs 31: 23, Proverbs 31: 28, 1 Peter 3, Ephesians 5,
Genesis 2: 18)
3. Mothering – A Virtuous Woman teaches her children the ways of her Father in heaven. She nurtures her
children with the love of Christ, disciplines them with care and wisdom, and trains them in the way they should go.
(Proverbs 31: 28, Proverbs 31: 26, Proverbs 22: 6, Deuteronomy 6, Luke 18: 16)
4. Health – A Virtuous Woman cares for her body. She prepares healthy food for her family. (Proverbs 31: 14 – 15, Proverbs 31: 17, 1 Corinthians 6: 19, Genesis 1: 29, Daniel 1, Leviticus 11)
5. Service – A Virtuous Woman serves her husband, her family, her friends, and her neighbors with a gentle and loving spirit. She is charitable. (Proverbs 31: 12, Proverbs 31: 15, Proverbs 31: 20, 1 Corinthians 13: 13)
6. Finances – A Virtuous Woman spends money wisely. She is careful to purchase quality items which her family
needs. (Proverbs 31: 14, Proverbs 31: 16, Proverbs 31: 18, 1 Timothy 6: 10, Ephesians 5: 23, Deuteronomy 14: 22,
Numbers 18: 26)
7. Industry – A Virtuous Woman works willingly with her hands. She sings praises to God and does not grumble
while completing her tasks. (Proverbs 31: 13, Proverbs 31: 16, Proverbs 31: 24, Proverbs 31: 31, Philippians 2: 14)
8. Homemaking – A Virtuous Woman is a homemaker. She creates an inviting atmosphere of warmth and love for her family and guests. She uses hospitality to minister to those around her. (Proverbs 31: 15, Proverbs 31: 20 – 22, Proverbs 31: 27, Titus 2: 5, 1 Peter 4: 9, Hebrews 13: 2)
9. Time – A Virtuous Woman uses her time wisely. She works diligently to complete her daily tasks. She does not
spend time dwelling on those things that do not please the Lord. (Proverbs 31: 13, Proverbs 31: 19, Proverbs 31: 27,
Ecclesiastes 3, Proverbs 16: 9, Philippians 4:8 )
10. Beauty – A Virtuous Woman is a woman of worth and beauty. She has the inner beauty that only comes from
Christ. She uses her creativity and sense of style to create beauty in her life and the lives of her loved ones.
(Proverbs 31: 10, Proverbs 31: 21 – 22, Proverbs 31: 24 -25, Isaiah 61: 10, 1 Timothy 2: 9, 1 Peter 3: 1 – 6)
I hope that makes sense and I really hope you find this a useful part of your planner/journal and that it enhances your life! Let me know how you like it and if you find it useful by leaving me a comment! Thanks! Enjoy 🙂